The Skinny Knitter

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

More than you ever wanted to know.....

Something I stole from Stalker Angie and thought looked like fun. And keeps me from being a looser with no posts. heh


layer one
name: Sam or Samantha
birthdate: 7/11
birthplace: Seattle Washington
current location: about 20 minutes away
eye color: blue with green around the middle
hair color: brown righty or lefty: right
sign: Cancer.....so fitting of me. innie or outtie: normally an innie.....at this time It's stretched as far as it can go!!

layer two
heritage: 1/2 French Canadian from Newfoundland, the other 1/2 a mix of all over Europe.
shoes you wore today: cute black flats with a black flower on them.
your hair: shoulder length....naturally curly. I straighten it most of the time though.
your weakness: Coffee. Chocolate. Anything pink or cute.
fears: Having anything happen to my db or kiddo's
your perfect pizza: cheese with artichoke hearts, mushrooms, pineapple, can. bacon & green peppers. YUM
one thing you'd like to achieve: Right now natural birth. I had a contraction the other night and it scared the hell out of me.

layer three
your most overused phrase: cool, dude, no worries.
your first waking thoughts: ooohhhh godddd...it's morning already?? SNOOZE
the first features you notice in the opposite sex: their nose & eyes. And hands.
your best physical feature: I have loong skinny legs. Which for a long time I hated because they looked like bird legs.
your bedtime: 10ish
your greatest fear: Didn't I already answer this one? Anything happening to my db or kiddo's
your greatest accomplishment: finishing college after having Drake.

layer four
pepsi or coke: pepsi. But really I hate soda and drink it once or twice a year. single or group dates: I like em both. And done lots of both.
adidas or nike: ummm....don't really care!! I rarely wear true tennis shoes. chocolate or vanilla: lately vanilla for some odd reason. Usually chocolate cappuccino or coffee: cappuccino. But really a mocha or latte. I have one every morning!

layer five
smoke: never have
cuss: WAY too much. I mean WAYYYY too much.
sing: I hum constantly, but have a horrible singing voice.
take a shower everyday: Most of the time. Unless I hit snooze a few too many times.
have a crush: not right now. Have had lots of them.
been in love: Yup.
went to college: Yup. Got my BA in Finance & Economics
liked high school: I loved my Junior year. I finally had boobs and felt like I fit in.
want to get married: Yes!! September 2007
believe in yourself: Most of the time. I believe I can do something, but feel guilt for what will happen if I do/don't do it.
type with your fingers on the right keys: Yup. Since 6th grade typing lessons.
think you're attractive: Most of the time. I'm having a hard time coming to terms with growing up.
think you're a health freak: I go through phases. We do eat natural/organic foods mostly, and go through times when I excercise like crazy.
get along with your parents: We've always gotten along pretty well. My mom is my best friend, and my pops I love & admire like crazy. We talk about everything.
play an instrument: I've played piano since I was 4, and played clarinet & flute in middle & high school

layer six
in the past month, did you..
drink alcohol: unfortunately, no.
smoke: nope.
make Out: Of course!!!
go on a date: Yup.
eat an entire box of Oreos: Nope. Ewwww....all that white stuff in the middle yucks me out, but tastes so good.
eat sushi: nope. Never have, never will.
been on stage: nope.
been dumped: nope. I've been lucky enough be have been spared ever being dumped.
gone skating: not in this condition
made homemade cookies: yup, Drake loves making them.
fall in love: everyday.
go skinny dipping: does in the hot tub count? That's a weekly affair. I have gone skinny dipping at lakes/ocean a few times.
dyed your hair: nope. My past magenta hair taught me a lesson

layer seven
have you ever...
played a game that required removal of clothing: maybe
if so, was it mixed company: Yes
been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Only twice. And they were baaaddd. I learned my lesson pretty quickly...I only have 1-2 drinks at a time now! been caught doing something: Yes I have. Even by the police once
been called a tease: Yes
changed who you were to fit in: Yes, but never extremely

layer eight
age you hope to be married: 27
numbers and names of children: Drake is 5 and the bean has a fabulous name, still in utero.
describe your dream wedding: lots of alcohol, dancing, laughing how do you want to die: in my sleep. Even though death scares the living crap out of me
what do you want to be when you grow up: I'm really not sure yet. I'm not a planner, just take things day by day.
what countr(ies) would you most like to visit: England, Scotland, Ireland.

layer nine
number of men i have kissed: I don't think I could count. I had fun in my high school days.
number of boyfriends you've had: serious, only 2.
number of people i could trust with my life: Quite a few actually.....around 10?
number of CDs that i own: Like 5. I hate buying them!
number of piercings: Just one, my ears. I do want to get my belly button done one of these days. And I'd really like to do my nose. But it freaks me out.
number of tattoos: None. I would LOVE one, but Damian hates them. number of scars on my body: 2 that I can see I had an apendectomy when I was 7, and a little scar under my nose from falling down the porch stairs when I was 3.
number of things in my past that i regret: Nothing....everything happens for a reason. Even if I hate it I know I learned something from it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home