The Skinny Knitter

Thursday, June 16, 2005

One mad mama

Note to self:

Cute Shoes + Walking = Blisters

Blisters + Walking = Retarded Duck Walk

Retarded Duck Walk + Walking in the City = PEOPLE STARING

And for some strange reason whenever people stare at me I have the uncontrollable need to smile at them.

People Staring + Me Smiling = a Very Strange Scene.

And me duck walking all the way to my LYS only to find it CLOSED PERMANENTLY makes for one mad mama. Can you believe it? Now where am I gonna pop in during my lunch hour to pic up that pair of Addi Turbo's that I NEEDED YESTERDAY?? This means I'll actually have to plan ahead. And those that know me know I don't understand what the word plan means.

It also means a fabulous going out of business sale in the next week. But still!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Stalker Angie said…

    See, this is why I don't wear cute shoes. Of course, I also don't walk anywhere which could be why I am not the skinny anything and you are. Maybe I should go buy some cute shoes to make me duck walk and lose weight.

    Meh, I'll stick to flip flops and french fries.

    Have a great day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home