The Skinny Knitter

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Advil & Coffee....fabulous stuff

And gallons of water. I think I've been to the bathroom ooohhh about 15 times already today. I'm flushing out all those terrible Margarita leftovers and feeling much more like my old self. I wonder what the secretary is thinking as I walk past her for the 15th time, smiling apologetically. "Bathroom, eh? Suuurrree I'll belive that for a dollar. I bet you're running down to Starbucks." HA. Fooled her. We have free, all you can drink espresso in the office. And we even have a machine you just push a button. My first day here I didn't believe it. It had to be harder than that. No, you don't understand. IT HAS TO BE HARDER. At least make me clean it out or something. What's to stop me from drinking it all freakin day? Do you really want to see Sam on espresso? Do you? Do you? (think I've had one, or possibly three today?)

Wanna know what else we have sitting in our cupboards? Handi-Snacks. Yup, you heard me. You know...the little crackers with the itty bitty red stick to slather the fake orange cheese on? Imagine women ranging from their 20's to 60's sitting around spreading fake cheese with itty bitty red sticks. Pretty freakin hilarious. But have you had one lately? YUM. They are addictive.

My right ring finger still insists on being numb. I've about had it. I've traced it down the tunnel of numbness to sock knitting. Sweaters? No prob bob. Socks? My finger has a tantrum...and instead of doing so loudly like any normal finger, it insists on doing so by going numb. Damn finger.

Any tips for returning normal feeling? I'd sooo appreciate it right about now.

I'm going to have to swing by the post office on my way home tonight. Wanna know why?

This, my friends, is waiting for me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But in these colors

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Purty aren't they?

Oh, and BTW....do you think I like pink?


Nah?

Didn't think so either.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Stalker Angie said…

    OOOhhhhhh...Pretty! What ya makin? Huh? Huh? You know us stalkers, any information we can get is absolute brain candy.

    Have fun *sob* at Ms. Ryan's Tea Party Garden Knit-In Along thingy tomorrow. I'll be there in the bushes and peeking through fence slats when possible. In spirit anyway.

    Have a great day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home