The Skinny Knitter

Friday, June 03, 2005

Blah

Do you ever have those days? Nevermind. Who am I kidding. Everyone has these days. You know, the kind where you don't feel like doing a damn thing and just want to go to bed (perhaps eating an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's before doing so). I'm feeling overwhelmed at work, frustrated with life, and sad. Sad? Yup. One of my hubby's buddies died in a freak accident and it does things to a person. Me? I'm gonna live forever. Right Sam, uh-huh. I don't like to face reality sometimes. He really was a great guy and he & hubby had quite a few shenanegans together.

Onto happier things I've been reading
Crazy Aunt Purl's blog...and anyone of ya'll who don't, hop on over there. She's a hoot. She made her kitty's a kitty pi and I'm gonna make a doggy pi. YUM. You see I'm one of those silly people who have a "non-dog." People with great big German Shephards & Labs roll their eyes at me. My dog comes up to their ankles. But he is the sweetest, cutest, funniest ankle biter there ever was. Wanna see?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If that doesn't make you want a doggie pi I don't know what ever will. Dontcha think he'd be a perfect fit?! That's his "Treat? Did you just say......TREAT?!?!!" face.

And another perfect example of my picture taking ability.

So to give myself an excuse to take off early and head to the yarn store I'm gonna go pick out some yarn for him. Because I'm an anal person, and the first to admit it, the yarn will have to color coordinate with my living room. You heard me....doggie bed MUST match couch & carpet. And walls. And chairs. I'm sure I'll find something. Right?


p.s. I still have those holes in my feet. AND THEY STILL HURT!

p.p.s. And a tad bit of that damn margarita headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home